CASH CRATE: GETTING STARTED!



Q: What is Cash Crate?

A: Cash Crate is a legitimate company that pays you to take surveys, complete offers, and even for searching the web! It is 100% Free!


Q: Will Cash Crate flood my email and mailbox with Junk and Spam?

A: The best way to avoid your email from excessive junk is to create an email just for your Cash Crate account.  You may have to check it periodically to confirm your address.  You may receive some junk mail or coupons at home depending mostly on the offers you choose to complete.  I think I've had maybe two or three a month.


Q: How much money can I make?

A: This depends pretty much on how much effort you want to put into it.  Chances are, you're not going to get rich.  Most surveys pay around $0.30 to $2.  There's a $20 threshold to hit before they will send you a check.  Checks are sent once a month.  It's the right amount of money though to help pay for gas, buy diapers, maybe go on a date night?  And it feels pretty awesome to get that extra check a month!


Q: How Much time does it take?

A: Not as much as you would think.  Most surveys last from 5-20 minutes.  The longer ones usually pay a little more.  But little things add up!  You make a little just for checking in each day.  I will do some follow up blogs with tips and things I've learned that help reduce the time.  It's not that I just love taking surveys.. It gets boring.. and tedious.. In fact, That's why my first check was small because I just quit.  Forgot about it, then when I got that check I decided to try it again.  Now that I've took the time to really explore it, it's so much better.


Q: What do I get for talking you into signing up?

A: I love you all, and I want you to have some extra money, but you also make money from referrals!  You will find a tab on your dashboard labeled referrals where you can copy a link.  Starting out, you make 20% of what your referrals make!  But I don't make money unless you make money.  I will post more about referrals later with helpful ways to increase your earnings through them.


Q: How do I keep up with what Cash Crate owes me?

A: You can keep track easily with the earnings bar!















One reason I took a break from Cash Crate is because I heard so many stories that it wasn't legit.  I had seen many pics of checks but a lot of people said they were not able to cash them.  I had some major doubts about it and can't blame anyone for having them too.  So I took my check straight to the bank and it cashed and cleared perfectly!  I have to say I was excited!  So now I've made almost $60 since Wednesday, and that is with the flu and two sick kids at home!  That's my actual screen grab and earnings ^^^




Tips and more to come.. In the meantime here's a pic of my check ^^^ (I'm kind of proud lol)  I mean, I'm on the internet a lot anyways so I figured I should do something constructive with the time, right?  And this way I can say to the family, " I'm making money, I'm not on Facebook." **switching tabs quickly**  :) Sign up Below! Or just Click Here!






Get Paid To Do Free Offers!

Comments

  1. There are lots of Facebook and Twitter jobs
    to do from home but let us start with Facebook.

    You can present products to these folks and be on your way.
    The good news is that more and more companies are choosing outsourcing as a way to get their data
    entry projects done.

    my web site jobs You Can do from home

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment