3 Ingredient Pineapple Fluff Parfait

-

I found the cake recipe floating around somewhere in the internet (prob Pinterest) a while back. I remembered it because it was so super easy and just thought I'd try it, maybe dress it up a little. Including the whipped cream that I added, it's only 3 ingredients! So Here's how..




What You Need..

1 box of Angel Food Cake Mix 

1 can of Crushed Pineapples w/ the Juice

Some yummy Whipped Cream (I used extra creamy)


Make it..

Preheat oven to 350 f

Beat together the dry cake mix and can of pineapples (including the juice in the can)

Pour into an ungreased 9x13 pan or bundt pan (you could even use a muffin pan)

Bake for time given on box (I baked mine for about 40 min)

To Make Parfaits..

I put cake on cooling rack for about 10-15 min

Cut out a small piece that will fit in the glass or container you are going to use

Squirt some whipped cream on top of that

Add another piece of the cake on top of the whipped cream

More whipped cream on top of that

Add a cherry if you want =)





  Pin It!

Comments

Post a Comment