Peanut Butter White Chocolate Fudge ~Only 3 Ingredients!~

Sponsor 

Recipe & Image from Hormel Foods Recipes

I think this is the Easiest Fudge recipe that I have ever seen.  Need a Gift for the Holidays? This would be great in a nice little tin, with tissue paper. Or even in Holiday Saran Wrap (I Hate Saran Wrap though lol) I'm making this right now =) so more pictures to come.


What you Need..

  • 1 package (12-ounce) white chocolate chips
  • 1 c. SKIPPY® Creamy Peanut Butter
  • 1 c. coarsely chopped walnuts, toasted, if desired
  • Melted chocolate (optional)


Make It..

  • Line 8x8 pan with aluminum foil 
  • Coat well with cooking spray.
  • In 2-quart microwave-safe bowl, microwave white chocolate chips and peanut butter on high 1 minute or until melted; stir until smooth. 
  • Stir in walnuts. 
  • Spread into pan.
  • Refrigerate fudge 2 hours or until firm. Cut into 1-inch squares. 
  • Drizzle with melted chocolate (optional).

Makes 64 Servings!


**I am currently a member of the Hormel Foods Extended Blogger Program and this post is part of my involvement in the Group. While Hormel Foods provides me material and necessary resources to complete various activities, all statements and sentiment in Mommy Needs A Break are my own.





  Pin It!

Comments

  1. 2 of my favorite things, peanut butter and white chocolate -- yum!! Thanks for sharing the recipe.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment