Super Easy Frito Pie in a Bag

Sponsor



This is a Great Treat on a cold day or for an Outside Picnic in Spring. Kids love them and Parents love how Easy it is! 


What you need..

2 ounce bags of Fritos (however many you want)

Hormel Chili (any Flavor)
See them all HERE











Cheese

~Any additional ingredients you like! I love to add chopped onions or sliced Jalapenos~





Note: I also add Herdez Salsa to mine. Its a little spicy but has the best Taste! Plus its Gluten Free 

It is def one of my favorite things I have gotten to review





Make it..

Open Bag(s)

Ladle in Hot Chili

Add anything you want! 

Enjoy =)

You can find more Chili Recipes HERE

**I am currently a member of the Hormel Foods Extended Blogger Program and this post is part of my involvement in the Group. While Hormel Foods provides me material and necessary resources to complete various activities, all statements and sentiment in Mommy Needs A Break are my own. 


  Pin It!

Comments