EVEN WITH ALL THE MAYONNAISE IN THE WORLD.. YOU CAN'T MAKE CHICKEN SALAD OUT OF CHICKEN SHIT..


If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands?
~ Milton Berle

     And so I begin, with two random quotes none the less.  I've decided that this is the most efficient way to introduce myself to you and my blog.  Random.
EVEN WITH ALL THE MAYONNAISE IN THE WORLD.. YOU CAN'T MAKE CHICKEN SALAD OUT OF CHICKEN SHIT.. 
-- I have applied this mostly to my attitude on people and relationships.  People are who they are.  You will never change them so don't waste you precious time.  Of course, I may not be the one to give relationship advice as a 29 year old, divorced mother of two, but wisdom through mistakes I guess. 

       Married at 20.. divorced at 22.. nice.  So now I'm "dating" my ex-husband.  Yes, we are the best example of the "it's complicated" relationship status on Facebook.  
     So this is my philosophy on people, and albeit cliche, I wish I knew then what I know now.  

If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands?
Milton Berle

-- This brings me back to why I started this blog. "Mommy Needs A Break" means exactly how it sounds.  Mommy needs to vent, Mommy needs to laugh, and Mommy needs to share some of her knowledge (from life lessons to recipes).  



So join me on my journey as I hit the big 3-0 (in November) and try to recover what sanity I have left.  I've got some great ideas and some crazy stories.  

      Following my theme I suppose I should end with a quote... 
I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. 
~Edgar Allen Poe




{Admin. of Mommy Needs A Break on facebook/ https://www.facebook.com/MommyNeedsABreak}
{Living in Eastern Kentucky with her two sons and currently a stay at home mom}

Comments

  1. Love the quotes! Dating your ex husband, that does sound complicated, but if you are happy that is all that matters. This mommy needs a break, too! :) Thanks for the laugh! I didn't realize that you are a new blogger like me! Looking forward to reading more of your posts!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment