~MY TIME MONDAY~

Here's what you will need...

1 cup mayonnaise (room temperature if possible, like from a jar of brand new mayo just off the grocery store shelf) 

1/2 cup olive oil 


3 egg yolks


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     This Coming Monday <September 3> Will be our first ~MY TIME MONDAY~
    
     I've gotten some great ideas from the wonderful people on Mommy Needs A  Break on Facebook and I am going to try to use all of them that I can!  So, let's get some "Before" pictures.  You can email them to me @ cake_walk@hotmail.com.  Make sure the subject says My Time Monday!  


The recipe I have only takes 5-10 minutes so No Excuses!! =)  I will post the rest of the agenda for My Time Monday in a couple of days... just wanted to give you a heads up on what you will need!  Please send in photos and visit www.facebook.com/mommyneedsabreak to watch for my next giveaway that's coming This Weekend!!

     I am so excited to terminate Snot Knots everywhere! Join the fun and let's give ourselves a Break!


{Admin. of Mommy Needs A Break on facebook/ https://www.facebook.com/MommyNeedsABreak}
{Living in Eastern Kentucky with her two sons and currently a stay at home mom}


Comments

  1. Ok, you win - I'm in -- I'll grab some more olive oil at the store tomorrow

    Goodbye "snot knots" here comes lovely locks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you want pictures now, or pictures before we start the process each week?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Before is best but I'm not picky :)... Sorry I just figured out how to set my browser so that I could comment back. Enjoy!! And don't forget to enter the giveaway!

      Delete

Post a Comment