Alternative Hair Treatments :)

Bananas for Dry and Damaged Hair



Mash two bananas into a creamy paste, making sure you get rid of all the lumps. Rub the fruit into your hair, leave to soak in for about 30 minutes before rinsing, you should have silky locks!








Avocado for Damaged Hair and Extra Growth


Mash up one ripe avocado and rub the mixture into the length of your hair while it is damp.

Leave this mask on for at least half an hour to give it plenty of time to soak in. Rinse thoroughly 

with cold water. If you can bare it, leave your hair to dry naturally, as this will reduce the risk of 

breakages.





Just Mayonnaise


Wash your hair and dry it with a towel. Apply mayonnaise gently throughout your hair. If 

your scalp is oily, do not apply it on the scalp. Take a towel or shower cap and cover your 

hair for an hour. Remove cap and rinse your hair gently and shampoo.







{Admin. of Mommy Needs A Break on facebook/ https://www.facebook.com/MommyNeedsABreak}
{Living in Eastern Kentucky with her two sons and currently a stay at home mom}

Comments

  1. We always have a banana or two start to go bad... must try this. :)

    *I just gave you a Liebster Award. Check out this link: http://mooreorganizedmayhem.blogspot.com/2012/09/liebster-award.html

    And have fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if i can like....us the Wholly Guacamole i have in my fridge instead of a fresh avocado.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so as long as there is no additives in it that might harm your hair :)

      Delete
  3. Funny story, when I was a teenager, I washed my hair with strawberry scented shampoo and used mayo as a conditioner. I smelled like fruit salad til my next shampoo!

    Jenn from My Daily Jenn-isms sent me! Great tips.

    Teri
    Snarkfest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAhahaha!! I spelled like a odd salad dressing all night lol.. Next week We're going to do facials!!

      Delete

Post a Comment