The Liebster Award!



I have defiantly been M.I.A. when it comes to blogging lately... But While I was gone I was awarded the Liebster Award!! I'm very proud to be a part of this so here goes... :)  So let me just Thank the three wonderful Blogs who have given me this honor ~~ My Daily Jenn-ismBad Word Mama! and The Childless Stepmom




Here are the rules for the Liebster Award.
  • Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
  • Answer the 11 questions the person giving the award has set for you.
  • Create 11 questions for the people you will be giving the award to.
  • Choose 11 people to award and send them a link to your post.  Go to their page and tell them.
  • No tag backs.



11 Things about Me ... 

1. Above everything I am a Mom to two Beautiful Boys :) 




2.  I love my pets like they are family.. 3 cats and one dog.  My Boston Terrier had a leg removed years ago due to being hit by a 4-wheeler.  She's almost 7 years old now and my boys refer to her as their little sister LOL.


3.  I am TERRIFIED of thunderstorms and Tornadoes!  And have been as long as I can remember.  I'm an intelligent person and realize it is an irrational fear, but I just can't shake it.  I am still working on it though.


4.  I LOVE this time of year!! Fall, the leaves, the chilly smell in the air.  Not to mention, very little storms! lol   Pumpkins, Thanksgiving, Christmas shopping! 


5.  I'm almost 30 and I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up lol.  I started majoring in math education.  Then I went to work at a Nursing Home and got me CNA.  Love it but not sure about finishing in nursing... 


6.  I have a 3rd degree brown belt in Shoa-lin karate.  I grew up in it because my dad taught it and I feel like it's in my blood.  I also have a yellow belt in Kempo.  


7.  I battle depression.  I'm currently not taking any medication for it but I have tried most of the types available.  It's hard.  


8.  I LOVE sweet tea!! 


9.  I've always wanted to write.  Articles, books, anything.  For some reason though I have the hardest time actually doing it lol.  I love Blogs, but I just have the hardest time writing them.  Hopefully I'll get the hang of it? :)


10.  I live in the mountains of eastern Ky and Love them!  I can't imagine living anywhere else!


11.  I have an obsession with Netflix!  I find a series (right now its Murder, She Wrote) and watch them ALL!! 



The 11 Questions Asked of ME by The Childless Stepmom.  I just picked one of the three :)

1. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Hmm... I have a lot lol.  I think it has to be people who hang up without saying goodbye on the phone.  Just irks me haha.


2. If you could live anywhere, where would you choose?
Well, I kind of answered that one already.  If I had to choose somewhere else, I would pick New York. I'm not sure why exactly, but it intrigues me.  


 3. Are you a coffee drinker?
Sometimes.  I prefer a chai latte or hot tea.  I wish I loved coffee as much as some people do. :) 


If it has pumpkin in it then I'm in love!


4. What is your favorite article of clothing?
Do you want the truth? LOL  I LOVE my pj's!! Don't get me wrong, I don't leave the house wearing them haha, but I rock them at the house whenever possible! :)


5. How old were you when you got your first job? What was it?
I got my first job at 16 years old at McDonalds.  I hated it!  Needless to say, I wasn't there long!


6. What are you MOST passionate about?
Raising my children to be strong, happy, and well rounded adults.  I try to instill in them God, family, and Country.  I want them to understand empathy, and to know that they can make a difference.  


7. What is your LEAST favorite song?
Red Solo Cup! Ugh.. drives me CRAZY!! LOL


8. What is your favorite song?
November Rain by Guns and Roses


9. Who do you trust EVERYTHING with?
My Mom :)


10. If you could be any superhero, who would you choose?
Wonderwoman of course!!  A lasso of truth and invisible airplane!!  


11. What phrase do you use most often?
Well, raising two boys, most often I say "Stop Fighting!" LOL 


And the 11 Questions I'm posing to Other Bloggers!


1. What is your biggest phobia?

2. If you were on death row, what would you choose for your last meal?

3. Who is the sexiest superhero?

4. Is there anything a loved one could do that you could never forgive? What would it be?

5. What is the last item you purchased?

6. What is your favorite topic/genre to read about?

7. What is the one item you could not live without?

8. Are you a morning person?

9. What do you consider to be your main fault?

10. What is one thing you like most about yourself?

11. What is one thing most people would NOT know about you?


And, the Liebster Awards go to....


1. Ramblings of a Work at Home Mom
://sweetnothingsolympia.blogspot.com/

2. Funny PostPartum Lady

3. Mikey's Blog

4. The Real Housewife of Santee

5. Overworked Supermom

6. Abandoning Pretense

7. Baking in a Tornado

8. Crazy Mama Drama

9. Mom Running on Empty

10. One Olive Short

11. What I Had REALLY Meant to Say Was..


Comments

Post a Comment