MHO Monday Mingle #2 2-18-13


mondaymingle


Welcome back to the Monday Mingle!
Hosted by
 
 
 
This Week's Theme: KIDS
 
 
This Week's Questions:
 
 
1. Do you have any kids? If so, how many? If not, how many do you want or do you want any?
 
I have two big boys! :) Daniel is 11 and Connor is 8.. maybe another in the next year or so..
 
 
2. What is the cutest thing you've ever heard a kid say?
 
 
There's so many!  I guess it was when Daniel was little and starting to talk.  He was Breastfed and he'd call them TaTas LOL.. Couldn't take him in the underwear section of the store without him screaming "TaTas!" every time he seen a bra LOL.
 
 
3. What is your favorite memory as a kid, if you could pick one?
 
 
Again.. a lot to choose from.. I guess it would be the trips we took to Lexington ,KY when my dad was studying Shoa-Lin Karate.  It was just him, mom, and me and it was always just so special.
 
 
4. As a kid, what was your favorite subject in school?
 
Math! I'm a complete math geek! lol.. I love calculating giant equations and the satisfaction of getting them right!   Most of my electives in College were extra math classes haha.  
 
 
5. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
 
At first I wanted to be a veterinarian.  Then I realized that I would have to put some animals to sleep.  I can't stand the thought :( Then I went to Math Teacher.  I still may finish my degree in teaching.  I got caught up working in Health Care and decided I love it too.. But its hard, mentally and physically.  Right now I'm 30 and a SAHM and still don't really know what I want to be lol. 
 
 
 
Okay, now it's your turn. Grab the button and questions and repost on your page!!! You don't have to answer the questions, you can just repost the button. Link your post up and mingle with other bloggers!!! No rules, just meet new people!
Next week's theme: SECRETS


GO HERE TO LINK UP AND GET THE BUTTON CODE!


Comments