MTN. DEW CAKE W/ GLAZE






This is a Big Favorite in My House!


What you Need..



Cake:
1 box (18.25-ounce) Lemon cake mix

1 (3.4 ounce) box Lemoninstant pudding mix

4 large eggs

1 (12 ounce) can Mountain Dew 

3/4 cup vegetable oil




Glaze:

Powdered Sugar

Mountain Dew

(optional) Crushed Pineapple  Shredded Coconut 






Make It..


Preheat oven to 325 F degrees. 

Grease and flour a 10-cup Bundt cake pan/tube pan

In a large bowl, combine the cake mix with the pudding mix. 

Add the eggs and oil, then slowly add the Mountain Dew. 

Mix at medium speed until blended.








Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 45-50 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean.





Mix up your glaze using the powdered sugar and more Mtn. Dew.  I don't measure, I just add until it is the consistency that I like.


Let cool for about 10 minutes on a cooling rack.


Pour glaze over cake while it is still in the pan. This will saturate the cake much better and isn't as messy!




Turn out onto a pan, cut and Enjoy!!










Get Paid To Do Free Offers!

Comments

  1. I make this cake. It is so easy and good, but I have never put a glaze on it. I will next time, this will be even better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does is actually taste like Mountain Dew?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment