~WINNERS~ Moms Are Great! Mothers Day Photo Contest!

WINNERS!!


First off, I want to say that the Photo Contest is now dedicated to Heather Collins. Her Photo was nominated by a Friend and after the overwhelming response it got, I decided to dedicate the contest to her, and award the first prize to her and also to the other pic with the most votes! I even had a few ppl who contacted me about sending her something! 

Donations:

Thank you to 





Heather & her Story
This is Heather Collins and her children on the far right is Elizabeth Collins who was kidnapped and murdered in Iowa. She is a such a strong woman and goes with God everyday! I have no idea how she is still going strong. RIP Elizabeth!!!! (she was taken within miles of our home and missing for months along with her cousin Lyric Cook-Morrisey. Our whole community pulled together for these girls. Gone but never forgotten RIP girls)
To find out more about the families and ways to help you can follow HERE


Prizes

Due to the great amount of entries, I have updated the prizes a little.

  



WINNERS!!


1st place

Theresa Nelson



2nd Place


Renee Nichols Prewett



3rd Place 

Amber Johnson



Congrats!! Please send me your Shipping Addresses (no p.o. boxes) to mommysbreak2012@gmail.com 

I need to hear from the winners by May 3, 2013 or I will have to choose a new winner by the amount of votes Thanks!













Pin It!

Comments