Easy Steak Enchiladas

-




This is a great, simple recipe that can be altered to fit anyone's taste! My version is basic because I have extremely picky children lol. I plan to try it again and add onions, peppers, and black olives. Let me know how your version turns out.










What you need..


cooking spray
2 cups cooked & sliced steak
-- I broiled the steak after marinating it in LA VICTORIA® Taco Sauce
2 cups LA VICTORIA® Enchilada Sauce 
2 cups of shredded Cheese (Chedder or Mexican Blend)
20 flour or corn Chi Chi's Tortillas 

Make it..


Preheat Oven to 350 degrees f
Spray a 9*9 baking dish with cooking spray
Lightly brown Tortillas in a skillet 
Spoon approx. 1 cup of LA VICTORIA® Enchilada Sauce in bottom of baking dish
Tightly roll tortillas filling them with steak, cheese, and any other ingredients you want
Place filled tortillas in baking dish
Cover with Remaining sauce
Top with Remaining cheese
Bake for 15-20 minutes or until Bubbly  


Enjoy!



**I am currently a member of the Hormel Foods Extended Blogger Program and this post is part of my involvement in the Group. While Hormel Foods provides me material and necessary resources to complete various activities, all statements and sentiment in Mommy Needs A Break are my own. 






 Pin It!

Comments